Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Coffee Shops

I figure as a young, hip(ish), 20-something recent college graduate with little time for anything more than my job, I'd try the blogging thing. I've always been one to share more with people I don't know than people I do know, and so this may very well be a good match for me.

A bit about me:

I'm a 22 year-old graduate of a D.C. University where my life revolved around politics and GW basketball--both of which are sports for me. I'm a native of Chicago, a city which I love, and hope to return to after a hiatus on the East Coast (one which has lasted for 5 years and counting). I now reside in New York City, teaching high school U.S. History to 65 wonderful 11th graders in the Bronx. While some of what I write about will be based on my experiences as a 1st year teacher, part of why I'm doing this is to find a way to focus on things that have nothing to do with that aspect of my life.

So, with that, welcome to "A Year Pursuing We The People." Maybe I'll blog about how I chose the name sometime...

No comments: