Sunday, April 12, 2009

Confused

So I recently was invited to sign onto Twitter by someone. I have never had the intention to get involved with Twitter, especially since I currently don't have a Smart Phone that would make it more useful.

However, in the last 48 hours I have posted a few times to Twitter, and been conversing here and there simply through my laptop.

The problem is that I now I'm confused what should be communicated directly to people by text, what should be twittered, and what I should blog about.

I guess this is something I should blog about. Decision made.

I also think I might start making lexiconic slogans to describe what you can do with texts, blogs and twitters, like the ones Comcast created to promote their Triple Play package.

My first one, and I encourage you to come up with others, is:

Twextogger - A person who uses their phone to twitter as a means to replace their blog.

I hope to never become a Twextogger.

P.S. In the beauty of the computer age, I was able to just tell to blog spot to "Add" Twextogger "to Dictionary"

1 comment:

Emily said...

Are you following Shaq?? I hear he does his own updates!